Jeremy looked up at Amanda in his body as she got dressed and said you won't get away with it.
Amanda just looked at Jeremy in her body naked and tide to the bedpost like she was 30 minutes ago and said I got a good 12 head start over you and once I clean out your bank account I'm out of here so good luck.
Jeremy knew there was no point struggling or even arguing with her.
He would just have to wait until the maids came to clean the room in the morning to be untied before he could even consider going after her.
Amanda walked over to Jeremy and slapped her former firm ass before leaving the room.
She put the do not disturb sign on the door & walked down the hall towards the elevator and her new life as a fairly well to do young man instead of a college dropout & a underpaid waitress.

No comments:
Post a Comment