11 December 2016

Just leave me alone!

Sam screamed at Rebecca the woman who five years ago stole his body & his life.



You cannot just come back into my life and fuck everything up!

Just because you're not happy with what you have done to my life.

I have turned your life around.
I have a successful job a fiance who loves me who I'm going to marry in the summer.

I have gotten over the fact of what you did to me and I am happy as a woman a wife to be and hopefully one day a mother so you can just fuck off as I will never agree to have sex with you as I know that's the only way you could swap bodies with me and I know it has to be consensual.

So leave me alone and go back to your sad life which you have ruined yourself and let me be happy before turning around on his heels and walking away from his old body which just stood there staring incredulously after him.

No comments:

Post a Comment