Michelle could not help laughing when she checked her little brother who was now her older sister was wearing knickers underneath the dress he reluctantly agree to wear and spotted that he had a pair of y-fronts on.
She said to him where are those pretty knickers I picked out for you as these don't really match the dress do they?
He just pushed down the hem of his dress and said isn't it good enough I am wearing a dress for Mum and Dad's retaking of there wedding vows.
I might have the body of a woman but I am still a teenage boy and I will not be seen dead in knickers OKAY!
To which Michelle said ok it's your body you can do what you like before saying now do you want me to do your hair and make-up or do you want to look like you've been dragged through a hedge?

No comments:
Post a Comment