Thursday 27 August 2015

Will I ever get to be alone with this body?






I was a little bit pissed off after the great shift I was the only one in my family affected by it.

I ended up in the body of my sisters friend who was sleeping over.

I was a little bit scared when I woke up in a pink nightie with my sister.

Her friend seem to be happy that she had shifted into my body.

For the next two weeks I had my sister and mother keeping an eye on me saying I have to respect this body and not defile it in anyway as the scientists might find a way to reverse it.

The first day back at school was most nerve racking for me I wasn't the only boy to become a girl and she was not the only girl to become a boy.

I felt ridiculous and uncomfortable in my sisters friend school uniform and was dreading any of my old friends seeing me like this.




We were all called into the headmaster's office one by one.

he had swap bodies with his wife's sister and did not look like he was enjoying it.

I was told I would be in the same class as I was before but I would no longer be on the football team but if I wanted to I could join the female gymnastics team.?


The first two lessons of the day went easily but the third was P.E and it was my first time changing in the girls locker room. 

I thought at least I would get some privacy with my new body but yet again my sister was in the same P.E class as me and would not take her eyes off me.



Which was really starting to piss me off!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment