Tuesday 25 August 2015

School Exercise Bike.





I woke up one morning in my daughter's bedroom in her bed.

but that was not the oddest thing I was in her body I tried not to panic or scream.

I climbed out of bed and went looking for my daughter she was in the kitchen in my body having a cup of coffee she looked at me and said oh you're awake now.

Our relationship has always been difficult since the death of her mother.

With all my commitment at work, I was sending her off to a finishing School for young ladies which she was not happy about.

I looked at her and said what have you done to me?

Well as you can see I swapped our bodies.

I asked her why she would do such a thing?

For reply she said.

You want to send me off to boarding school to become a perfect little lady now you can do it yourself.

I snapped back at her and said I was not going and that she better change off that great now or she would be in trouble. 

That was almost 3 months ago and as you can see she did not

I did not think I would enjoy going back to school in my daughter's body, especially an all-girls school.

Despite all the annoying things that come with being a teenage girl like raging hormones and a monthly visit I could do without things were not too bad.

I quickly discovered that despite being in my daughter's body I still had my old sex drive some people might think it was wrong of me to be a 45-year-old man in a 16-year-old girl's body but I took full advantage of being in a dormitory with a lot of young hot girls.

I think my daughter would be annoyed to find out that she is now a lesbian and has the nickname of the school exercise bike which everybody is eager to ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment