Jack was wealth, he didn't have to work but he was bored, so he sometimes paid for girls, like Call Girls, simply easy and you don't have worry about girlfriend, where he was there is always that chance of something go wrong, so he careful, the next girl he paid for was a girl know as Melanie , we negotiated a good deal, so we spent the evening as couple it was good deal, so we Carnel pleasure , it was a wonderful night, When woke up, the next morning things were strange , odd, nothing felt right, when I stand up, I looked at the mirror and saw her/me in the mirror, for the moment , I thought I was dreaming , but I touched the mirror , no , no its real that me, then I saw the note, it was short and simple , Jack or should say Melanie enjoyed your life, which is your now, and yes, you have another client today so get dressed girl, so put on her/my lingerie like I done before, but on the dress and heels ,fixed, her/my hair, makeup, so within the next several weeks I was doing what she/I did and I sort of like it, then I saw Melanie/jack in the same place, she/he smiled at me, I wonder if he want a date, but I'm off the clock, it would interesting in what it feels like , what am I saying. I sat down at a booth.
No comments:
Post a Comment