I was looking at myself in the mirror. I couldn't believe that the image was staring back; it looked odd. What I'm staring back at should be strange, even odd. Still, it didn't; it felt normal to me, like it should be. For the longest time, it wasn't, but through gender therapy, now this is me. It will take time for me to adjust to this being me now. Now, how to be a girl- well, I'll figure it out.
The Principal’s Chair
ReplyDeleteFleeing the police, Siner used a neural converter to jump his consciousness into a new body, accidentally landing inside Helena, a strict elite school principal. Overwhelmed by the sensory shift of her elegant form, he quickly adapted. That afternoon, when the vice principal tried to blackmail "Helena," Siner used her icy authority to turn the tables. Pinning him to the mahogany desk, he used her body to completely dominate him, discovering the thrill of wielding control from behind a woman's eyes.
https://www.pornpics.com/galleries/mature-woman-shay-fox-posing-on-a-chair-with-her-trimmed-pussy-amazing-body-84411104/
The Principal’s Chair 17.09.26
Delete