Jason became pregnant during the great shift.
Being a pregnant woman was so expensive, so tiring, and time-consuming.
He didn't know what he was going to do to pay the bills that were now rolling in, thanks to his pregnancy.
Then one of his friends told him there were a lot of people out there who found pregnant women attractive and would pay good money on OnlyFans to watch him.
So we set up an account and started doing short little videos of showing off his belly, his big breasts.
We've really drawn in the pointers.
Then he decided to spice things up by filming himself in the shower.
"I believe I let you talk me into this Bob," Jason said with smirk his new Pregnant body having just been covered with Shaving Cream for his OnlyFans Page.
ReplyDelete"We didn't choose these Chicks bodies the Great Shift was random Bro" Jason's roommate and fellow Ex Construction Worker turned Woman Bob replied holding the Camera "At least your New Bod is Smoking Hot;" Then Bob pointed towards His own new body "I mean Look at Me what person would find my Body Hot," Bob sighed deeply and almost crying "I mean I Look like a Tatted Up Velma!"
"Hey! there are plenty of Goth Scooby Doo fans," Jason said chuckling with a weak laugh "Beside your body's a Total Goddess it almost makes me wish I was still a Guy."
Bob smiled at Jason "Your right I'm on my Period these Hormones pretty powerful," then laughed "I mean it's nothing compared to being Mother to Be."
"True! I cried last night watching Die Hard and I keep craving Pickles and Icecream" Jason said "I'm a total mess but I'd lying if I told that I'm not thrilled with becoming a Mother."
"Same here I love that I'm going to be a Godfather I mean Godmother," Bob said beaming with pride.
"Awww! that's sweet Auntie Bob," Jason said playful "Now! come on the Collage fund wouldn't set it self up."
so good. will be up tonight
Delete