23 June 2026

Its all yours now.


Jack smiled at Emma, now in his ancient, old male Body, as she glared at him from the wheelchair, telling him to return her Body to her.

Jack lit a cigarette, for the first time in years, and just said no.

He looked at her sitting there and said, "I could see you for what you were from the first day: a gold digger." We weren't in Love with me. You're in Love with my money, my house, my power, while now you've got it all, including my Body, something you did not want.

I know I will leave this house with little more than just your Body and a couple of suitcases of clothing and jewellery, but I do not care. I can start afresh and make a new fortune for myself after enjoying your flesh.

He finished his cigarette and stubbed it out on the ground, and headed upstairs, unsteady on the high heels he was wearing, the pack, whilst she screamed and shouted from the wheelchair, unable to believe what a twist her life had taken.

He came downstairs, 3 suitcases packed, and headed out the front door to a waiting taxi. 

2 comments:

  1. Jack was smiling at Emma now, but Emma was angry and confused about what happen, m, my now Emma you should be careful now , he/she. as he lit a cigarette, and blew a puff of smoke, Oh that felt good, he/she said , oh Emma you thought you were smart , please, I knew what you were quickly, he/she said, Emma thought she/he was cleaver, but Jack thou he/she knew what Emma was like quickly, he knew what she was like, she was one of those people is a Golddiggers, she used people, her only interested was the wealth, power, the home, and prestige. When he saw her, he decided what had to do was more at rest the plan what he did, So within the plans he did, within a few weeks, he memorized the spells, he needed to do, when he was ready, he checked and double checked, on that day , he soke the spells, within a several hours, it happen , Jack was now Emma and Emma was now Jack, she/he was now him, so do get angry now I don't think you can handle it, he/she said, so I made plans , you can have almost everything, the money, the house my life, which you wanted, but not the way you thought, so Jack/Emma stood in his/her high heels shoes, oh, my I all most tripped, Jack/Emma packed about three suitcases, and his/her purse, where he/she was ready, Jack kiss Emma, on the check, And said goodbye Jack, I won't back at all, so enjoyed your life, then she pulled the suitcases to the taxi, she looked the placed for one last time, as Jack's new life Emma, she when to a place that was her start.

    ReplyDelete