Wednesday 4 September 2024

That was fun.

Pics


It still felt like I was doing something wrong.

Even though I had been in this body for six months I still did not feel like it was mine.

I was a young man now a young woman with needs and sexual urges.

Masturbation and toys could only take me so far.

My young female body was crying out for the real thing.

I was moody I was horny and my best friend told me I needed to get laid.

I needed to throw off whatever was left of my masculinity and accept the fact I was a woman who I needed to be Fuck!

I wanted my first time to be with somebody I knew.

Somebody I trusted.

Somebody I was not going to feel wrong about doing this with.

I asked my best friend Colin if he would take my female virginity.

He refused thinking it would ruin our friendship.

He tried to convince me not to pick him.

But I told him I wanted my first time to be with somebody I trusted.

Somebody I respected.

Somebody I knew that would not use me just for my body.

After a lot of pleading and begging on my part, he agreed.

We did not go out on a date before.

This was not a boyfriend-girlfriend romantic situation.

This was just one friend helping another friend out.

He came over to mine and I took him straight upstairs to the bedroom.

I could tell he was as nervous as I was.

I sat down at the end of the bed.

I smiled up at him trying to be as confident as possible.


I squatted in front of him and unzipped his trousers and his belt.


I could tell he was enjoying the view of my tits as his dick was already getting hard.

I pulled it out.

It was warm hard and throbbing in my slender Little Fingers.

It felt strange holding another man's dick.


I made sure to make eye contact with him as I started to suck on the tip of it.

It was hot it was salty and it was delicious.

I could feel myself getting wet as I sucked him off.

It was in no way as gross as I fought it would be.

When he was stiff, he told me to turn around and lay across the bed.

He pulled my tight jeans and knickers down effortlessly.


He slapped my buttocks a few times which made me squeal with delight.

He asked me before sliding it in if  I was ready for this.

I muttered yes and tried to relax as much as I could as he slid his big throbbing cock inside of me.


It was painful it was uncomfortable and it was bizarre and extraordinary at first.

I now had a man's dick inside of me.

I could feel my pussy muscles grabbing it as he slid it in and out of me.

I heard myself squealing with delight as his balls hit my buttocks with every big deep trust into me.


When I thought he was about to come he roughly turned me over so I was facing him.

He pulled my jeans and knickers right off leaving me exposed.

He smiled and said to me am I having fun?

I smiled back and said what's next?

He spread my legs wide and penetrated me.

I lay there looking up at him squealing and moaning as I rocked back and forward with every thrust of his cock.

I had never experienced such orgasmic pleasure in my life.

Every part of my body was tingling with sexual delight.

I never wanted this pleasure to end.

But it had to end and I felt him jerking.

He quickly slid out of me and offered me his cup to suck.



He came all over my pretty little face.

I licked my lips enjoying the sweet salty tang of it.

I have not experienced before a woman's pleasure.

Coming as a man was nothing like coming as a woman.

As a man, you shot your load and that was practically it.

As a woman, it's like having a title wave of orgasmic pleasure wash over your body again and again.

I was now over the loss of my cock.

Sex as a woman was incredible.








2 comments:

  1. Even since it happen to him ever since he became a she, a her, a female. For six months he tried to stay as much possible. But slowly and carefully he stayed as much of his former self , he on to adjust to being a girl , sitting a peeing, his breasts on his chested. He wore as close to being a guy, well tomboy as possible, he had adjusted to it. to wear as simply as possible like cotton underwear , well lingerie panties and bras. The most plainest as possible, like jeans, chinos, tee-shirts , plain shirts, loathers , sneakers etc. Oh he a few casually skirts and dresses , and more tasteful tops, and a few erotic toys at first he couldn't understand why until, ever his first female period, or when he started to get horny, because he wasn't ready or sure. that he wanted to have female sex with a guy. Now he is slowly accept being a girl. He slowly moved to more girly tops or tops with her slacks or jeans. She was starting to accept , she started to grow her hair to a more feminine style. But now she wanted to relieve her sexual needs desires. So she choice someone that she knew when she was a he from before. She choice him because, he was safe, and she knew there were a several guys that wanted to get into her pants and into her knickers(panties). He sort of respect her as a girl. Its not that he wanted her. But he knew that she far to new as a girl. He asked why me. She answered that you were safe and I wanted it to be special, I don't want it to be carnal sex. I don't mind some lust, to but it simple I want it special , so I know that you want it too. The next few hours, I experience what it was to be a female. I still like certain things computers and gaming. I started be more girly. I still have sex with the guy , with him still.

    ReplyDelete