Sunday 11 August 2024

Good Samaritan requested by Shadow 11.08.24

 Shadow25/05/2024, 01:51

Shadowed lived next door to Michelle.

Michelle was young beautiful and pregnant.

She could not remember who the father was.

She had narrowed it down to three men at the same party.

Shadow had been helping her out during her pregnancy driving her to doctor's appointments getting her groceries and doing anything else to help.

One thing he did not expect to be asked to help with was the pregnancy.

She told him she needed just a couple of days away from her body and the baby.

She told him she would be back well in time before the due date.

Shadow did not fancy being a pregnant woman but agreed to temporarily what bodies with her.

Two days later he found himself in her heavy bloated and extremely old comfortable body.

She headed off in his body for a vacation leaving him to his own devices.

Here of course found it hard to get comfortable in her body.

He found himself in the wing having to get up to pee every 15 minutes.

He did not like her weird food craving that made him eat all sorts of crazy cautions at three o'clock in the morning.

He could not enjoy masturbating in her body or playing with her tits so her big belly got in the way of her pussy and every time he squeezed her breasts milk squirting 

Two weeks in her body and he was ready to get back to his.

He headed off to the swapped clinic where they were supposed to meet.

She of course did not turn off.

A warrant was issued to find her and return her to the clinic.

But until they find her he has no choice but to stay in her heavily pregnant body.

Unfortunately for him, they did not find her before his water broke.



5 comments:

  1. This was a strange tale , at best about my next door neighbor , that somehow got pregnant. But she swore that didn't, sleep with anyone or had sex with anyone either, plus it was her time of month. Me I'm known as Shadow , Michelle next door neighbor. Plus she knew as friend, and she didn't of me that like that, if you know believe the rumors , that she had physic sex or astral sex, what is that, it's like regular sex, but in astral plane. Me I rather not admit to it. That I could or would do it. If I wanted to, Went Michelle was about five or six months pregnant, she got tired of being pregnant, don't get me wrong, it was a joy and pain at times, So she asked me , that if we could switched bodies, thou I have switched and taken over a few people never for longer that a few days or weeks and that was for fun or something important to me, but being in a pregnant that is so far in pregnant, at first said no, I was busy, but later on I strangely agreed. for a week or two so I was Michelle for a week or so. It wasn't as fun has thought, thou I enjoy I could ear many strange combinations food, but pains of the child kicking wasn't as fun, then as the second was nearly over I wait to we if Michelle was back with my body. When it became four or five weeks I was still Michelle, then about six and seven weeks still, Michelle was still me, and I was still her, I was about 8 or 8 and half months alone the way. Then Michelle was sorry that she decided take a little more time ,and she ready to return as herself again. But even thou she, would be here soon, my/her water broke and I/her was ready give birth, that the strangest thing about labor it could be a few hours or 20 or 30 more hours of labor. and not sure that could switch now if I could. The strangest, thing that she might be late to for her child's birth. The question is who the baby's father was, or that was it true that about astral sex that is another story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I based it on a story, that I wasn't sure that, was true or not. I read this story that a woman that was at costume party. Met a guy, had a dream of him, had psychic sex, or astral sex. Got pregnant and had a child to a person that she never knew.

      Delete
  2. I totally forgot about this request. Thanks for doing it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry I have been a little bit behind on stories of light. I hope it was okay?

      Delete