Thursday 18 July 2024

Torture and pleasure.

I was always bullied at the office.

I was a nerd and not a cool guy.

The girls would pick on me.

What they didn't know was that I had been working on a very strange and crazy machine for years.

It would allow me to put the mind of one person into somebody else's body and control them.

So one by one I put the minds of all the boys into the bodies of all the girls and then with a little bit of tinkering they were mine.

They would crave my seedman and go mad without it.

Now every night before bed they all take turns sucking me off for that sweet salty nectar they crave.

It's just a pity sometimes I  cannot keep it up that long and some of them have to go without for a day or two.



Sam, it's not fun having to wait your turn.

I am sticky you're hot and you're gagging for it.

You're jealous of the boy who gets to go first.

You just hope he's got enough energy left to give you some by the time he reaches you.

Or it's another day suffering semen withdrawals no matter how many men you suck off.

None of them give you the hit you need the hit only he can provide.

You're quite right Anthony and know you cannot go before me I've had three days without any and I really need it.


4 comments:

  1. I was always bullied in the office , because I was a bit of nerd , I wasn't basic very handsome ,,I was plain, what I lacked in looks I make up in brains , i was gifted , maybe more than that I was a genius, I intensely miss several of the questions to down to make me smart enough , but not be ultra smart. Many of the girls the girls tolerate me, but several of the girls and few of the guys plainly don't like me, because I make them look stupid. Probably when they were in high they were those kids that right looking people that get by there apparency they weren't the greatest in there field of choice, So they blame me or someone like me, But I was secretly working on special project to get back on those people for good. i tricked those that desired it I decided to switched the boys into girls and the girls into the boys I increased the former girls into boys a little smarter4 , and messed with both groups. The now girls a bit sexually excited okay horny, that they needed to drink semen to getting into there tummies they could go for several days without some semen, was my only, I made sure, they begged me for it, I made sure that there some of there former selves in those beautiful girl. I wanted them to know that they were penis sucking sex-crazy girls. That eventually they had succumb to it or crawl into the back of there minds, And this was barely a week or two it will be amusing how long they choice all of them be totally wanted to drink my semen . Well this going to be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your captions, but you really need to proofread and correct them before you post them. There are so many incorrect words which in my guess is caused by using voice to text. It really makes them hard to understand sometimes.

    ReplyDelete