Thursday 18 July 2024

A ticket to ride.

I was on the bus at the time of the great shift.

I ended up in the body of a young woman.

Her body was so different.

It was horny and pulsating with sexual energy.

After the initial shock had passed I started getting curious.

It's only natural for an 18-year-old boy to be curious about the opposite sex.

I squeezed the breasts on my chest and was hit by a wave of orgasmic pleasure.

The more I squeezed and played with them the wetter that pussy was getting by the minute.

I put one hand up her inner thigh and found her dripping wet panties.

I gently slid them to one side and started stroking the hot sticky flaps I now had.

It wasn't long before I found her opening and was knuckle-deep with two fingers inside of myself.

Her pussy gripped at them and tried to pull them in deeper.

By now I was moaning with pleasure and excitement.

Some people on the bus tried to ignore me but others watched me.

Then some in my body whipped out my cocking.

My own body in my male voice I see you are liking my body?

My male brain was disgusted by it but my female body was mesmerized by it.

I did something I never thought I would.

I bent over presented my new female equipment to her and said in a sweet but frantic voice FUCK ME!




Everybody around us watched and listened.

They had no idea of what was going on or what had happened to us until an emergency text message came.

It explained a cosmic event that had just happened and what it had caused.

By the time she came inside of me, the bus had made it back to the depot where we got off and waited for the emergency services to take control of the situation.

2 comments:

  1. After we moved to our great uncle, me and mom thought something was wrong. It was like we were being watched. Days before, she touched a big mirror and then she start to act weirdly, she was little cold and one day i caught her naked teasing me. Something is very wrong with her and think It was this house. Actually the real mom was trapped , in the world of mirrors, her body was now occupied by his friend's great uncle. A perv old Man who was using the mirror to steal people lives

    Mom trapped
    https://fapello.com/elena-luneva/75/

    https://fapello.com/elena-luneva/36/
    https://fapello.com/elena-luneva/56/
    https://fapello.com/elena-luneva/58/


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These 3 images (top), are the impostor

      Delete