Sunday 21 July 2024

Maybe isn't going to be so bad after all requested by Anonymous 21.07.24


60-year-old Marcus was ready to retire and enjoy the fortune he had made over the years.

Then something strange and craziest happened to him.

His secretary Janet 32 years old single mother who had been acting strange for the past week kissed him on the lips whilst passionately staring into his eyes.

He blinked and he found himself staring down at his old wrinkled face.

He staggered back on the high heels he was now wearing and almost toppled over.

He watched in amazement as his own body got up and looked down at him on the floor.

He listened not believing what he was hearing.

Hi, my name is Tony.

I am a body Hopper.

I take over somebody's body and live their life as long as I like and then move on.

Thanks to your security I could not get near you.

But I met her one night and after making love took over her body leaving her in my old one.

Last I heard she was in the nut house screaming about being a woman and somebody stealing her body.

Marcus had no choice.

He could barely believe it himself.

He knew nobody else would believe it.

He was now trapped in the body of a middle-aged woman.

He was now his secretary.

He was now a single mother.

He sat down in her chair head spinning trying to get his head around it.

Just as he felt he was going to scream Tony said to him now if you've gotten over it I want you to get me a nice coffee something to eat like the good little secretary you now are.

After a long stressful day in his secretary's body, he headed off to her small apartment.

He felt so out of place riding the subway.

He felt like every man was thinking of raping him.

He kept his purse against his tits and his legs firmly closed.

Once safely in her apartment curiosity got the better of him.

It had been over 20 years since he had seen a woman naked.

It had been over 20 years seen he had done anything with a woman.

With some difficulty, he stripped off her clothes and admired the body that was now his.


Why did this have to happen to me?

I was just about to retire and enjoy myself.

Now I'm a woman working minimum wage.


I must admit it's nice to be young and somewhat healthier again.

But these heavy breasts and this vagina are going to take some getting used to.


It's so different.

It's so interesting.

It's so wet.

It's so hungry.

It just wants me to play with it.


1 comment:

  1. Please could you continue this story?
    About the old Man adapted as the single mum?

    https://fapello.com/lenore-models/

    ReplyDelete