Thursday 25 July 2024

It was so good.

My mother borrowed my body.

She did not ask my permission she just took it.

She told me all I had to do was stay home, watch TV, and enjoy the day.

I was reluctant to do it but I had no choice especially after she walked out of the house in my body leaving me standing there naked in hers.

Dressing in her body was a disturbing experience.

She was a lot more sensitive and easier to turn on than I expected.

I put on a pair of her knickers, bra, tight-fitting pair of jeans and T-shirt.

I sat down in front of the TV and said to myself.

I am not going to think about what body I am in I am just going to watch Tricia.

Apart from having to use the toilet once which meant getting down and personal with my mother's vagina everything was going okay until my father came home early from work.

I tried to tell him I was not in the mood.

I tried to tell him I had a headache.

But my father is a very forceful man when he wants something.

He knew were to touch my mother's body to cause the most pleasure and moistness.

I told myself I was not going to enjoy it.

I was just going to lie there with my legs open and let him do whatever he wanted.

Of course, my mother's body had different intentions.

She loved the way he smelt.

She loved the way he tasted.

Before I knew it his cock was inside of me and I was moaning with pleasure.


I felt myself reach orgasm at the same time he came.

I laid there afterwards sticky hot and wet looking up at the ceiling knowing things between me my mother and my father would never be the same again.


No comments:

Post a Comment