Friday 19 July 2024

I had to give in.

Sometimes life throws you a curveball.

You have to make the most out of the situation.

At first hated being a woman.

I hated the way I moved.

The way I smelled.

The way I felt.

I could not stand wearing women's clothes and underwear.

I hated the way my body reacted to my touch.

I could not stand sitting down to pee.

I was terrified about getting my first visit from Mother Nature.

I was terrified that I could now get pregnant.

I was determined never to let a man between my legs.

I definitely could not stand the way men made me wet.

But then five months after becoming a woman something in my brain changed.

I awoke one morning sticky and hot from another wet dream.

A wet dream where I was being fucked by several guys at once.

I knew my body needed relief.

I knew my body needed to touch of a man.

I knew my dildos were not doing it anymore.

I put on the sexiest dress I owned.

I did my make-up the best I could.

I headed off to the local bar to find a man to fuck me.

I love the way all the men watched my ass wiggle as I walked into the crowded room.

I felt intoxicated sitting at the bar knowing they all had a hard-on in the room from me.

A couple of guys bought me a couple of drinks and I was starting to relax.

The last guy to buy me a drink I took home with me.

I could not wait to get his clothes off and he could not wait to get mine off too.

We barely made it into my apartment and my bed before we started screwing.

It was the most incredible feeling of my life.

His big hard thick throbbing cock slid into my hot sticky wet hole.

I loved the way he pounded away at my pussy.

I moaned with every thrust.

I squirmed underneath him as he brought me to the point of ecstasy.

When he finally shot his low deep inside of me I felt myself coming as well.

My back arched and my whole body started to tingle.

I don't know what was more pleasurable the sensation of coming and reaching orgasm or the many many aftershocks I felt.

I knew after that night I was a completely different person.

I was no longer a man trapped in a woman's body.

But a woman in body soul and mind.


 

2 comments:

  1. I never asked for this, I never to do, to wear anything girls wore from there most basic under wear like those cotton panties never mind those bras that girls had to wear to subport there breasts, but the universe in it strange cosmic strangest threw a curveball. One day I WAS a guy, and the next I was a girl, actually girl, physically and biologically, well as mentally and emotionally . I hate that now I had to started to wear the most plainest cotton panties. which I had to wear, I had to sit down to pee, I hate everything about being about being a girl, the clothes which felt the feel of it. She didn't like feel of it , he wore the most androgynous type of clothing that could be mistaking for boys clothes. But it didn't still right, never mind the dresses and skirts and the shoes that say girls and some of the color, I never touched the makeup or the nylons, and don't get me about sex as a girl, which thought that I will never do, or let a guy, touch me or penetrated me, when I look at girls now , instead of getting excited, I had different feelings, I didn't hate them, but I felt a bit jealous , and I don't know why, I like girls , but more the BFF's or sister. This kept on going for several months, five or six months, he had those dreams, those strange sexually dreams, at first I could ignore it. But I couldn't resisted it anymore. Each time I hade those sexually dreams of me having carnal with a guy, them of a weeklong nights have his panties being soaks of sexually excitement. Then I had to give up do it for real, So took several hour to find a the right dress , the right pair shoes, to put on his/her sexiest lingerie. Them he/she was researching for applying makeup. He/she found the right purse, so when everything he/she great . He/she called for cab. And told to go the club, then he/she was ready to find for a guy , not any guy, he/she needed to find the right one. After when he/she got to the club, she sat ordered a drink or three . He/she was scanning to find the right guy, there were many and many cute guys, did he/she think that, yes, I guess I did. Then I started to get up I started to dance one of those cute guys, then before I started to go to the dance floor, a guy that noticed me, and said excuse me, would you like to dance. i looked at them, and smiled, and said of course, I would love too. So, after several hours, we decided to go his place, I'm not saying we were both a bit drunk, and a bit horny. So when we got there, I wanted to jumped the moment we got there, I wanted to take him there, But he slowly moved to the bed . So I stripped him , and he stripped me. when got to the bed. He layer me on the bed, he was over me he slowly and he quickly sped up, then when he shot his jism into my vagnia , I felt something so wonderful , it was both painful and pleasurable. Then a second and third, when I felt we had enough, he rolled to the other side. when morning came , I decided to stare that cute guy that i slept with, then I started to such his wonderful penis this was my first BJ never mind that it was my first carnal trysts. When I got dressed and was ready to leave, the guys asked me what my name was. I told him , its Ellen I said, this was the first time, I embraced my womanhood. For the first time I enjoyed being a girl now. Thou wore dresses and skirts and heels more and more. Thou still dresses like a tomboy , well a pretty tomboy.

    ReplyDelete