Sunday 16 June 2024

This is my body and my life now requested by Anonymous 16.06.24

I think I could have lived with finding myself in Kim Kardashian's body.

I think I could have coped with putting up with her plastic lifestyle.

But the one thing I found extremely difficult was that she was pregnant.



Now I had to walk around in her big body carrying her baby.

Whilst Sheen some random guy's body starts her life over fresh and making sure I did everything right to look after her body and the baby growing inside of it.

It was not a single moment of the day that I had to myself.

She had me doing pregnancy yoga.

 she had me eating healthy food.

She had been going to see some weird old woman who was teaching me how to go through the chamber with no pain relief.

I am pretty sure if you were still in here she would be having the finest painkillers going.

Once this baby is of me I can start my life afresh away from her and her crazy family.

No comments:

Post a Comment