Friday 14 June 2024

I just love cheating lines

I did not choose this life.

I did not choose this body.

I was happy in my old life and old body.

But I witnessed a crime and reported it.

Little designer, what time there would be repercussions?

After two failed attempts on my life, I gave my evidence and the criminal was sent down for 50 years.

I went into the witness relocation program.

They gave me a new identity a new job a new place to live and a new body.

It has not been easy to use the past few months getting used to being a woman.

It is not been easy getting used to sitting down to pee and having a mental cycle.

It has not been easy getting used to being treated as just something to get into bed by men.

But I am getting used to it.

I am getting quite attached to my new body.

I am getting quite attached to my new sexuality.

It just takes one man at a time to show me that being a woman isn't all that bad.




No comments:

Post a Comment