Sunday 9 June 2024

Funny going on requested by Anonymous 09.06.24

Pics

17-year-old Andrew had always thought his friend 18-year-old Michael's mother was hot.

There was just something about the way she moved walked and looked at him that got him hard.

He never fought anything that would come from his fantasies.

Then today when he went around to wait for Michael to come back from the gym things started taking a strange turn.

Michael's mother Miss Rachel started coming on to him.



Michael's not in at the moment.
 But you can wait if you like for him.

Why don't you come and sit next to me?
I promise you I won't bite.


Am I making you uncomfortable?

I know you find me attractive.

Would you like to see my pretty ass?


You can give it a good slap if you like?


Oh don't go things were just getting interesting.


I can see you want this by that board in your pants.


Michael will not be home for another 30 minutes.
 So why don't you just slip it in and see if you like it?

He could resist it no longer.

He dropped his jeans and his boxer shorts and stood there with his erection proudly.

Mrs Robinson posted onto the couch struggled with him and took hold of his throbbing cock with one hand and gently guided it into her dripping wet pussy.

She squealed with pleasure as she slid down on top of it.

Cheap bounced up and down tips in front of him flying everywhere moaning and squealing as as she rode him to climax.

He had just shot his load when the front door opened.

Michael was home.

The living room door opened and Michael and his mother walked him.

They could not believe the scene in front of them.

Andrew was lying on the couch with what looked like to be naked with his Robinson struggling him.

Robinson just looked at the copy of herself and said how many times have I told you not to do this.

I know it's just a bit of fun for you.

But it will be able to work down that reputation New gave me.

No get off him and turn back into yourself.

Andrew was horrified to watch the woman he had just fuck turn into a middle-aged boarding fat man.

Andrew pulled up his trousers apologizing to his friend and his friend's mother.

He said I don't know what came over me I just couldn't resist it.

Mrs Robinson explained that Michael's uncle was a shaped Shifter who was staying for a couple of weeks and had already caused a lot of problems by turning into her.

Andrew ran all the way home horrified and feeling sick and what he had just done. 







No comments:

Post a Comment