Thursday 20 June 2024

Daniel what are you doing?

 I know she's my stepmother.

But it has been three weeks since she ran away.

I've done my best to respect her body and your wishes.

I've barely played with her tits and pussy before now.

But you cannot believe how horny I feel.

It's like a hunger that can only be satisfied with pleasure.

I know I should not be enjoying this so much.

But she is the one who stole my body.

I've come to terms that she's not coming back.

I've come to terms and stuck like this for the rest of my life.

I will continue pretending to be her and your wife in public.

But behind closed all this body is all mine.

I mean what am I supposed to do all day?




Cook dinner and clean the house.

I'm no longer doing any of that.

If you want to have dinner you cook yourself, Father.

I am too busy masturbating.

No comments:

Post a Comment