Friday 24 May 2024

Holladay time for me.

Just letting you know I will be away for a week.

Stories should continue as usual.

But to fill in the gaps in my scheduling whilst I am away I have mixed in with the regular stories a few request stories I hope you all enjoy.

I will deal with any correspondence when I get back.

Have fun be good and I will be back next Sunday.

AG


AG's trip to Exchange Island was turning out to be a lot more fun than he thought it was going to be especially after he saw the body he was going to spend the next seven days in.



2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your week away. When u come back I have a request, my very pregnant neighbor and I swap bodies to give her a break but then she leaves town the next day leaving me with her body and unborn child who’s due

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoever this girl with the sunglasses is so gorgeous! Any idea who she is? Would love to have her as my girl friend. She looks like the girl next door type! Zoe

    ReplyDelete