Saturday 27 April 2024

I like it.

 

Sarah could not believe how Michael was taking it.

She had expected screaming shouting crying pleading and begging.

But he just seemed to accept the fact and did not seem to care.

She looked at him sitting there naked legs open flashing her vagina back at her and making her hard.

She said to him in an annoyed and angry tone why are you so comfortable with this?

Why is it not upsetting you?

Michael just looked at her and said I told you when you asked me about my sexual preferences how was open to all sorts of weird and wonderful experiences.

So you've given me your vagina and take my penis.

All that means to me is I will be on my back whilst you will be on top.

It means I have to sit down to pee and you have to stand.

It means if I'm in this body long enough I will have your period and quite frankly that to subscribe.

So if you have finished with the dramatic this morning I have a wet pussy that needs to seem to.

I can even get one of your toys out and do it myself or you can show me what a man you are and fuck my brains out?

The choices are up to you I'm happy either way.

Sarah just looked at him and whipped out the big hard throbbing cock female had and said if you're so happy with it and suck it.

To her annoyance, he got down on his knees and started licking the balls before running his tongue up to the shaft and teasing the tip of his tongue making her body shake Quiver with excitement.

He sucked and sucked and sucked swallowed his as deep as he could squeezed the balls and stroked the shaft and made her gasp and moon.

She was expecting him to spit it all out and be sick with she entered herself into the back of his throat.

But to her surprise, he swallowed it and licked every little drop off the end.

Afterwards, he lay on his back with his legs wide open and said you've had your fun now it's time to pay for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment