Friday 3 November 2023

I decided to stay requested by anonymous.

Pics


Tim's mother had not been the same since you went on a date and came back possessed by a dirty old man.

Tim offered the old man money to get out of his mother's body.

He gave him until Halloween to be gone.

So when Tim walked in from college he expected to find his mother back in control of her body.

He was not pleased to see the body hopper was still in there.

He said I thought you were leaving today?

The body hoper said.

"Do you like my costume, son?"


Tim shook his head and said.

"Stop calling me son you perv!"


The old man possessing his mother's body just got angry and said

"How date you great me like this, you piece of shit. 

I'm your mother!

This whore's body is mine, and nothing you can do about It."


So get lost unless you want to get freaky?





No comments:

Post a Comment