Saturday 12 August 2023

Guest Publication By Rhodry 12.08.23

I think we made the right decision



It was supposed to be for short time just a day (24 hours). Simply and easy, he get her computer, should take a few hours, and beta test, he was basically master and artist with computers and its programs, But he could never take certain test like math, like Advance Albera and Calculus. She needed someone to help deal with her system in a way and style she wanted but without the real high costs or that had to fixed a few months down the down. Or that waste the time and effort to get it right again. And she great at math but he didn't have time understand, so a deal was made, to her which he was her aunt, he was his nephew. So that switched bodies for a time. So he was her, and she was him. He did alternate the computer within a few hours, he there in her office, as her, at first he didn't like the idea of him wearing a dress, walking in heels, wearing nylons and so on. But he knew his aunt was never the jeans or cords type of person. So he dealt with it. After few hours in dress and work his magic with the computer, checking and re-checking it. So he/she didn't have much to do that, wait for a few hours until the system could rechecked. For final run down. After being a girl actually girl. Until then he does know what to do, he had no idea. It and he knew that the tests would take several hours, so his aunt would still be him in his body and he in hers. For some reason he couldn't explain it. That the dress he was wearing didn't feel so strange or odd. IT felt normal and natural even the heels he was wearing okay like he did this dozens of times for hours at a time. He even doesn't mind the breast on his/her chest. And this feeling of calamines, like it was part of him. Then he pulled out a breast form his dress. Oh, oh my if one of my friends could see my now. They would drool over me(my aunt's body like this). Then he walk to the and quickly check the computer still uploading. So he sat down like a lady, then he did un-lady like thing. He got and pulled his skirts up to his waist. And then he pulled down his panties( nickers) and pulled them off his feminine body. So he noticed a couple of dildo's in her bedroom. And decided to know what its like to female orgasm. So he sat playing within himself as her.

What he felt was extraordinary, so this what it feels like as a girl. I wonder what its like with a real penis in there. NO. he thought, it suppose to be for a day. Can't do it. Thou it would interesting to do. Then his aunt came in she finished the tests. And to fine him play with him/herself as a girl. Your, your back so soon. I thought you would still taking the testing. I was waiting for the system to download and I was waiting and I got bore and curious, well about being a girl. Well I can see that, she/he said. Okay, okay you got me, I like being a girl, but I can't just keep your body, it would be wrong.

Well if we're telling truths now. That like being a guy. I like the feel and the power, give me. But I can't take your body too. Well what to do he/she said. I have a idea, but if we do it, there is no going back. What do you mean he/she said. If we make this permanent we can't return back to our former back. We have to sex within each other. Carnel sex. Once this happen you be me, and i will be you for good. I thought about this for several minutes. I loose nearly 20 years, but I'll be a girl, sex as a girl, and all the other things that girls, I have work as a girl, dress up as a girl, wear dress and heels and nylons. I can live with that I be her. And she be me. Or I'll be he's aunt and I'll be my nephew. So stripped naked and sealed the swap to be permanent. Thou we didn't want to we did it, we did it, we dress and taught each other a few things. The basic and general things.


I think I will stay a while




It started when this little square box, barely one square inch by diameter, and round oval one that was the same measurement on a path he sometimes took. Jeremy was barely 17-years old. What he didn't know that it was something unusually , strange probably off worldly. slowly he didn't know why he pick them up with a cloth and put them. His pocket until he got home. He looked at them , pick them up with his bare hands. Then something strange and odd happened the square box and the oval stone join to his skin. It gave him slight shock. After a hour or so the feeling was gone. After what happened, he ignored what happened. He when to the local mall, just because he didn't have anything to do and he was looking , several the girls, and there boyfriends. He was both a bit horny and a bit jealous that. What couldn't he have a girlfriend or two like them, When at that moment or so. He was looking at himself and a girl and her boyfriend. Thou the feel was for a minute or so. He thought he was imagining it. But no he felt her hand to his like he was holding it.

What that real, if it was real, maybe if I concentrated hard enough, I could have her, no probably any girl for that matter. And I'll be them for a short time. So, he took over that guy he saw that day, he wanted to get into his girlfriend's skirt or pants.

So he did this on and off for several weeks, for several months. Then when one those guys that thought they were tougher or better because they at a great girl and he didn't. At first he take over him, but no he thought that he should learn a lesson or three. When he entered a girls body. He felt different, all most like it was normal. But he never wanted to wear a skirt! But he try to get his senses too, what he wanted to do. Do Jeremy didn't know it at the time, she a bit horny, well more than that, but what happened next. Her boyfriend kiss him in her body. It, it felt, it felt wonderful like a hundred needle. Then he press against her/my body. I could feel his groin threw his shorts and pants, against my skirt, my slip and my panties (knickers). It felt so, so good. And that we found quiet place. And he got into my panties quickly, he put his male orgasm into my vagina. It. it was hard to describe. It was like a me to doing to girl, it, it felt different. When Jeremy did it again and again. This time it was always girls, basically his age or a little younger. Now he wanted to do it someone several years older like ten or twenty or so. So he decided to take over someone more mature but still beautiful. He decided to prank one of his friend but take one there beautiful mothers. As a joke. But before he do it, He decided to check out the body he is in, for the time, oh my I look great, I can't believe that I'm over forty or so. But when he was check her body out. Then Jeremy's Dad came in and he was horny for her body, and you can imagine what happened next?


You seem to be enjoying that?




Sarah and Tom were sort of boyfriend, girlfriend. They have a sort of connection, nothing sexually, but they stay together, because certain interests, and hobbies. They both thought that if they changed certain to about themselves they could look much better in so many ways. This happen on and off several weeks or a month or so. Then one suggested that if we could be each other's for a week or so, or even a day or two.

So Sarah probably that we, mind or body switch into each other. So I will be you for a day or two, and you will be me for the rest of weekend. Come on, you always wanted to get into my pants all the time. And you wanted me to physically improve yourself, physically. You get toner than skinny. Okay, okay, I'll do it. But we have to go to the beach and spend a day there. He was about to say no way. But this is the only way, see her semi-naked at lease once. And you have to dress on a date. And so on. So that Saturday, they switched body. Sarah was now Tom is now in a pair of swimming shorts. And Tom was now Sarah wearing a bikini. He looked at himself in a length mirror. He said to himself, you got to be kidding me. I should have chosen the one-piece bath suit instead of the bikini. Then Sarah/Tom are you ready now. You be staring at yourself in the mirror. We need to get to the beach the sun, is up already, okay, okay I'm ready. So how do I look, he said. Wow she/he said. Here she/he said. What is this he/she said. Its sort of a jacket to cover up until whenever you get to the beach, So Sarah drove Tom to the beach. As Sarah/Tom was more at ease showing her/his male body. Tom/Sarah was still a bit nervous with what he/she was wearing underneath the jacket. As the beach slowly fill up. Then Tom/Sarah decide to take it off. And sun him/herself. And he/she decided to remove his/her bikini top put some lotion on his/her body. Sarah/Tom said you should be doing this Sarah, she/he said. Well it okay a few of the other 'girls' are topless too and sunning themselves. As Tom/Sarah was spreading the lotion on his/her body.

Sarah/Tom was getting exciting and she/he at hard-on in his/her swimming shorts. Oh my, I getting excited over Tom in my body. I think that he/she is doing it on prepose. Sarah what are to doing. I'm put on lotion so I get a even tan. And maybe excite you Sarah/Tom, he/she thought. So Tom could rub some on my back would please he/she said. For some reason, or not Sarah/Tom started rub some lotion on his/her back. She/he started get excited to Tom/Sarah in her body. So she/he so do you to make off. As each other. Then he/she turned his/her head. To her/his male body. And thought that, it would the only time that, I might have it her, but she would be doing it, to me as a she. And that would a first having sex as a girl, and she would have sex as a guy.

So if we have sex as each other. Do I have to still wear the dress and go out as each other. Yes, if your good little girl, I may do in to you again. (what happen to Tom and Sarah weekend, will they learn something, will something happen, will they be decided to each other. Or is it plan that has mysterious reasons not known to one of them. )

2 comments:

  1. Hey can you make one where I can hop into peoples bodies I hop into my friends mom, then my older sister taking part of her get away trip, then accidentally hopping into a heavyset hotel maid when my sister leaves the resort I’m stuck as the maid with no way of getting home forced to live her life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for getting in touch
      I will work on that shortly.

      AG

      Delete