Friday 28 July 2023

I've always wondered what like requested by Anonymous

Pics

65 year old William was jealous of his next door  neighbour divorcee Sandra.

She had everything he wanted.

She was female.

She was still attractive for her age.

She could have any man in her life without having to hide it.

She did not have to pretend to be something she was not.

1-night lying in bed staring at the ceiling thinking about her lying in the sun from earlier that day he said to himself I would give anything to  be her.

A strange eggy smell came into the room followed by a bright flash of red flames.

A man stood in front of him and said let me introduce myself I am the devil.

For your immortal soul I will give you what you want  and 25 years to enjoy it.

But after that your soul is mine and you are my servant.

A contract appeared in front of William  and the devil said all you have to do is sign on the dotted line.

William did not know if he was dreaming hallucinating  or if this was really happening.

A quill appeared in his hand and he found himself signing his name.

After that everything was a bit of a blur.

He awoke the next morning to the sound of a buzzing alarm clock.

Instead of the usual aches and pains of old age he felt quite sprightly.

He opened his eyes and saw that he  was not in his bedroom.

He looked down at the bed sheets he would lying underneath and saw they were not his.

He whipped back the covers and saw the body lying there was not his.

Oh my god I am Sandra!


I have breasts.

They feel better than I have ever imagined.



 I wonder if I can  lick my nipple?

As he sat there feeling up his new body enjoying the waves and waves of pleasure a purple dildo appeared in front of him.

Before he knew what he was doing lying back legs wide open.





No comments:

Post a Comment