Monday 22 May 2023

So you are the rat!


Gangster Martin Benelli had just escape from prison in a body that was not quite to his liking.

He stole a car and made it back to one of his strongholds.


He knew nobody would believe his story but he had to try.


His second in command who was running the organisation whilst he was locked away just looked at him incredulously as he listened to his story.


The man pulled a pistol from behind his back and pointed it at Martin's head that's one incredible story bitch but now it's time to strip.


Martin stood there with a gun to his head and obeyed the man's every word.


He removed his blouse his skirt his knickers and his bra.


He said to the man with the gun I told you I'm not wearing the wire.


The man pointed to a chair with the gun.


Martin bent down to pick up his clothes but the man just shook his head and pointed to the chair again.


It was very cold and uncomfortable on his new very sensitive pussy.


The man sat down opposite him and said through chuckles they said they were going to give you a female body as part of your rehabilitation but I never fought it would be as nice as that.


That's when Martin realised the man he had run to.


The man he had no since he was a young land was in fact the FBI informer.


The man seeing the realisation appear on Martin's pretty female face laughed and said sorry boss but I had no choice it was you or me before saying now the question is what to do with you?


I could phone the cops and you will go back to prison where you would no doubt tell everybody what I have done on my life would not be worth living.


So I think I will instead keep you chained up as my personal little pet I am sure in time you will come to enjoy our new relationship.


Before Martin could stand up and say anything two men grabbed him from behind and he was dragged off kicking and screaming and thrown into a room they had used many times before for things he was now terrified were going to happen to him.

2 comments:

  1. Please, could you make a story that a perv hobo somehow ends up in a widows body? Her son is annoyed by his "New mum".

    New mom in town
    https://www.sex.com/pin/53429999-danica-collins-shaking-tits-gif/

    Mommy's Fun time
    https://www.sex.com/pin/59868925-hot-busty-milf-in-shower/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for getting in touch I will work on that shortly.

      AG

      Delete