Sunday 5 February 2023

Wild Hunt: requested by Josef Zápotocky




Josef was really getting into the game.


He found himself having strange sexual feelings towards.


He found himself having a lot erotic dreams about her.


He awoke one morning to discover the strangest thing had happened.


Somehow he was inside her world and he was her.


He felt incredible inside her body.


After a little bit of panicking and worrying he pulled off the clothes he was now wearing and admired his beautiful naked female body.


She was more sexy and beautiful then he had ever imagined.


He allowed one hand to wonder between his now empty crotch.


He secretly discovered her dripping wet pussy.


With one finger he run it across the opening and quickly slid in.


He let out a moan and cry of pleasure.


He fingered himself in front of the mirror.


He was mesmerised by the breast on his chest jiggling up and down.


Afterwards he slipped back on her clover which were not as easy to put on as they were to get off.


He left the room he found himself in and went looking around.


He came to an circular chamber where there was an old wizard sitting with a long white beard.


The wizard called him by his human name and told him to come in and sit.


He said with a grin on his face I hope you enjoyed yourself.


I could hear the moaning all the way down the passage.


Josef went a little bit red in the face and just stared at him before saying what the hell is going on.


The wizard said they needed a new champion and they decided to take it from the human realm.


He explain the game was just a portal to another world and he was the chosen one.


Josef said why did he get turned into a woman.


The wizard just looked at him and said because her body was perfect for his quest.


He added that once he had defeated all the enemies he could go back to his old life and old body.


Josef just looked at him and said to himself after what I felt in this body I'm never leaving it.


He agreed to go on the quest and do everything that was required of him no matter the dangerous or perils he would face in this land as a woman and a warrior.

26 comments:

  1. could you please change me into emma stone

    ReplyDelete
  2. could you please change me into Maria Sharapovova

    ReplyDelete
  3. could you please change me into Daisy Ridley

    ReplyDelete
  4. the two previous comments are me just let you know that

    ReplyDelete
  5. could you please change me into Emilia clarke

    ReplyDelete
  6. could you please change me into Natalie Dormer

    ReplyDelete
  7. could you please change me into Alice Eve

    ReplyDelete
  8. could you please change me into Amy Adams

    ReplyDelete
  9. could you please change me into Joey king

    ReplyDelete
  10. could you create a caption where Kateryn winnick change me into herself

    ReplyDelete
  11. could you create a caption where Lili renhart change me into herself

    ReplyDelete
  12. could you create a caption where Amber Heard change me into herself because i want this and she agree

    ReplyDelete
  13. could you create a caption where Ana De Armas change me into herself

    ReplyDelete
  14. could you please change me into Elizabeth olsen

    ReplyDelete
  15. could you please change me into Scarlett Johansson

    ReplyDelete
  16. could you please change me into Barbara Palvin

    ReplyDelete
  17. could you please change me into Sadie Sink

    ReplyDelete
  18. could you please change me into Angourie Rice

    ReplyDelete
  19. could you please change me into Isla Fisher

    ReplyDelete
  20. could you please change me into Margot Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  21. could you please create caption where Brie Larson change me into herself

    ReplyDelete
  22. could you please create caption where Sophie Turner change me into herself and i was very happy to be her

    ReplyDelete
  23. could you please change me into Katherine Langford

    ReplyDelete
  24. could you please change me into Eva Green

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for getting in touch I will work on that shortly.

      AG

      Delete