Thursday 2 February 2023

Sacrifices have to be made.

After several failed attempts on his life former accountant for the Mob now State witness for the prosecution Benjamin was put into the witness relocation program.

He regretted none of his decisions as he entered the witness relocation program and found out what they were going to do to him.

They were going to give him a new life a new job a new identity and a whole transformed body to live out the rest of his life in.

He did not expect them to turn him into a woman and put him to work in a topless bar.

They told him nobody from his old life would recognise him like this.

He had to admit they were right when he got a look at his new body in the mirror.

He said to himself as he stared at his new naked female flesh so what if I am a woman for the rest of my life.

So what if I have to put up with menstruation and the fear of pregnancy.


So what if I cannot walk home alone at night without fearing being attacked.


So what if I have to wear bras and knickers.


So what if I have to wear skirts blouses dresses and high heels.


So what if I have to watch every calorie I put in his body.


So what if I start to find men attractive.


So what if I start having sex and giving blowjobs.


I am just happy to still be alive and be able to start all over again.

2 comments:

  1. Request story: A boy finds a green amulet and unfortunately he unleashes a evil dwarf. This evil being shapeshifts into his beautiful blonde mother and traps her inside the amulet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for getting in touch I will work on that shortly.

      AG

      Delete