Saturday 21 January 2023

Why didn't you tell me she was in two women we could make it work? (GS)

OS

Harry had his suspicioned. That his wife was cheating on him. But he never could prove it. There several time that she dressed up, in more elegant dresses and clothes. But that wouldn't prove anything. So, Harry, had to be more creative and then he got a special spell that could possess other people for a time. And he needed to careful and need to not to be discovered that he got a possessing spell. And probably used it.

So, one night several days later. Harry wife, told him, that she was going out for night with the galls. So, she put on her more sexy lingerie, her more form fitting red dress, her sheerest. nylons, her stilettoes heels. She wore more elegant makeup. So she kissed him goodbye, and then she left. Harry used the first of spell, and later about 45 minutes later Harry used the second spell. And he started to into a a formless glob of light. And moved to his wife. Well in that moment, he entered his wife's body. And in the moment, she was knocked on strange door. In a different part of the town. The next minute instead of man who opened the door. A pretty young woman, barely five or ten years younger than, she was. As I entered the place. She grabbed her manicured scarlet hands.

When we got into the living room, she started to me/her on the mouth. I was surprised and a bit shocked. But to unpleasant surprise. He/she was enjoyed it. He wanted to tell her no, but he/she was enjoyed it far too much. When her mate, her friend, her lover. Was stop for a moment. Then he/she started to think a bit, is she secretly gay, a lesbian, or was she bisexually, when her lover started really get her/me and started to reciprocal, her advances. I, i couldn't help myself. it, it felt so, so good.

Then we slowly when to the bedroom. then she slowly removed my/her dress, it was most fitting. But she got my/her dress of my chest and to my waist and slowly pulled it off my/her body. Then I stepped out of my/her dress, and then I/she stepped out of stilettoes. Then she pulled off her loose top, she wasn't wearing a bra at the time. While I/she was wearing bra and knickers and stay-up (thigh highs). Then she kissed me again and again, this, this was too, too much to process. What next well that is another story. I was enjoyed my/herself far too much, to figure out the reason or cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment