Saturday 21 January 2023

I AM THE BOSS! (GS)



Alan, he was those kind people who basically never had the talent or the skills being in charge, but he knew people that he can get the position, he believes, he desired because he should, and he has people who do the work for him, and he takes the credit what they did because of the simple fact that they power or clout. But Alans knew personal assistant (secretary).

But Sarah was person hated the fact that he took the credit, and did anything, he wanted so, he need her for being a secretary and companion, so Sarah publicly didn't like it, privately this was her chance to get what she deserved. So later that night. Sarah came into Alan well wanted to play than work. So, in moment, things changed in that moment. Allan vision went fuzz, as his vision clear. He could believe he was imagining things. But no its not. He was looking at himself starling at him or her.

Okay girlie, get up, he said in a masculine/feminine tone. Who, who are you. he said.

Well I'm you, and your me, or should I say my secretary now. What, I'm not a f---ling secretary. What can I say what I want to say. Because don't want to you to Sarah. But I'm not Sarah, I'm Alla-- . No, your not, I am at the time. How long, I'm you. But your not. I am Allan/Sarah he/she said. Okay now Sarah. As she/he pulled her up. Up her across his lap and started to spank her, for doing her job, for making mistakes, for taken credit for his/her work. Okay you will be my secretary, and I'll the boss. But why, he/she said. Because I'm sick and tired, of you taking credit of my work. So, you're going to be my secretary. So few days later, Allan/Sarah tried to do his/her job as a secretary. He/she was doing it badly, he/she should some basic skills, but no he/she didn't. So Sarah/Allan decided punished her each time he/she made a mistake. Sarah/Allan thinks that Allan/Sarah enjoy being a woman so much, was that he/she. I think I'll keep him/her as he/she is now. Maybe I'll some carnal pleasure too.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment