Wednesday 11 May 2022

From cock too frock: requested by Josef Zápotocky

Josef  booked into the body morphine clinic to increase the size of his button mushroom penis.


He was all excited for the procedure as they put him under and placed him inside one of their machines.

4 hours later his procedure was completed and he was sent to recovery.

When he came to the first thing he did was put his hands against his crotch to feel how big his manhood was now.

He let out a high pitch girly squeal of terror as he felt a voice that should not be there.

Two nurses enter the room and said stay calm Mr Zápotocky we will go and fetch the doctor.

By the time the Doctor got there he had discovered it wasn't just what was between his legs that I changed it was everything.

From what he could tell he was now female.

When the doctor calm him down he explain they had been a mix up in the computer file.

He has been given the wrong procedure and as it was a full body sex change it was irreversible.

The doctor explain to him the person who's procedure to get ended up with had picked a certain.

He explained that he now look like Alice Eve  and a fully functioning female in every sense of the word.

This was not what Josef wanted to hear.




4 comments:

  1. could you please create a story where I tell emilia clarke that being a woman like her is easy and that having her vagina and breasts and looks would also make getting roles as an actor easier and she gets mad and says let's see and turns me into herself

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for taking the time to get in touch.
      I have added it to my list and I will work on them shortly.

      AG

      Delete
  2. could you please create a story where I been confined to a wheelchair since I was a kid and at a fan convention Scarlett Johansson notices me and after the fan convention is over she comes up to me and tells me that she's going to give me the opportunity to get out of the wheelchair and walk away normally by turning me into herself all I have to do is give her a kiss and so I did and for the first time in my life I walked away on my feet as Scarlett Johansson and happy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for taking the time to get in touch.
      I have added it to my list and I will work on them shortly.

      AG

      Delete