Monday 2 May 2022

Desperation...


Lab technician Anthony was in the lab, and the next moment a accident happen, and the next his was in a the isolation chamber.

His clothes were damaged, so he was given a pair draw-string pants, a pair unsexed briefs, and a tee shirt.
That was barely a day or two, until, I checked on him again. Instead seeing Anthony, I saw a nearly in a pair of unsexed briefs. Which she started to pull down from her genitals.
She was acting very, very horny.
As I turned to one of the assistances who were monitoring Anthony.
Who, is this girl, I said.
That girl is, or was Anthony a day ago. one of them said.
That is impossible, it can't be true, it can't be Anthony.
But it is him or should I say said.
What is wrong, with him err her.
He/she is horny, very horny, one of them said.
When this start I mean everything, he said.
Well, the transformation into a girl about a day. Her Horness started about a few hours ago.
What does he err what, he said.
Well any guy's penis. That she can put in her vagina, her butt, to suck it anything.
Please, please, I want something, inside me, she said.
Please, please I need that in me so, so much, she said threw the barrier?
It was like she need it like air, water or food.

3 comments:

  1. Can you please do one where.

    RJ was having trouble with weak orgasms. His wife/girlfriend told him she had a toy that will help. She pulls out a butt plug. What RJ doesn’t know is that the butt plug will turn him into a women and he will experience strong multiple orgasms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for taking the time to get in touch.
      I have added it to my list and I will work on them shortly.

      AG

      Delete
    2. Thank you. That was from me not sure why it came up anonymous.

      Delete