Wednesday 6 April 2022

He ruined my life

Michael knew he could not play football so he's signed up for cheerleading practice.

He saw his sister sitting in the crowd watching.

He decided to have a little bit of fun.

He lifted up his skirt and simulated masturbating.

He saw his sister shake her head and get up and walk away.




Sarah sat in the audience and could not believe her eyes.

She could not believe the moves her brother was doing.

She did not know who to be more embarrassed for myself or her body.

Ahe got up and walked away saying to herself as she did:

I am going to have serious words with him tonight.

I know it's no longer my body but he cannot behave like that. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey admin I have some caption ideas along with gif
    How can I share those with you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good afternoon you can send them to AG-body-swap-stories@outlook.com.

      AG

      Delete