Saturday 5 March 2022

Why are you looking at me like that?




Michael was that person, that he had the ability and power, he no real skill, talent or experience. Which means he wasn't that smart.

Which mean without practice, or starting with simple things, and build up to more complex things, or have help of more experience wizard.
At first Michael's spells, potions, mixture sometimes when wrong, simple goof up, to more series mess up.
As he was slowly studying, the simpler things, then Michael saw his masters more advance and more complex texts and books.
He it open to a certain page, and he slowly flip it, too a new page or three. He used his apprentice wand. He could speak the words, but he didn't understand then.
As he spoke the words, he rose his wand. Within a few minutes, glowed as the glow faded, Michael wasn't himself. Michael was transformed into a feminine version of himself.
Before he realized it. His master was standing there at the edge of the door frame.
So, Michael you choice to ignore the wisdom of your Master now.
As he turned around to see him, he trying to speak. And like himself. All he sounded like a masculine sounding girl. In male clothes.
Before could speak some more words, his Master, waved a hand, a said a few words, and his clothes changed, shifted into a gown, a dress of his gender.
But, but you change my clothes in a gown, he asked.
I think it is more fitting to wear a gown than, being a girl in male clothes.
I do, I do like this Master. I like my male clothes best, he said.
I do not think so. My appearance, since you do not listen to me. I think this will be a proper punishment.
I do not like these clothes, Master please changed. As he asked the Master said a few words and wave his hand, his staff glowed a bit. And so did he, as the glow faded.
Michael was wearing a bra, a pair knicker, a pair of mules, and big blue ribbon his long hair.
I think you be like this for a time maybe a year or so until I decided to change, you back. Now come appearance to my bed chambers.
Michael didn't want to go, but he didn't want to be a girl either. SO, either he starts to learn is lesion. And obey the Master stay like this.
Unknown to Michael the Master keep him as a girl. Maybe he may be like it? Which I doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment