Saturday 12 March 2022

Sarah I think I need your help with this.



Michaell girlfriend Sara was pregnant. And he was the father. He did feel bad about it, he will do what is needed to help with her, and some of her expensive. Even if she wanted it, to be marry.

But what Sara wanted was a break from being several months pregnant. Sara would help with this child, she asked.
He said of course, what can I do.
We I need a rest, a break from this. I want you to swap bodies.
I, I don't know, it's not that, I thought of it. Or consider it, doing it, but being several months pregnant is a different thing. I'm not sure, he said.
Then Sara says that you consider taking a challenge, you said, you thought of doing it before. So, what, so different, you be a little bigger than average,
Okay, okay, I'll, I'll do it, I'll do it.
As the spell, caused them the switch bodies, and she was barely two months pregnant. And that was nearly two months ago, Michael now, Sara at it was easy and simply being a girl, a pregnant. Then about three months, in her body. Which he was over five months pregnant. At first his mood swings, shifted, from happy and cheerful, then the next hour crying for an hour or so. Then he was being bitchy.
And that, happy several times a week. And then was his/her craving food, partly because his/her pregnancy. Michael ate allot of food. And the type of food he/she ate was odd or strange. Like Pickles and PeanutButter. Or French fries and tartar sauce. Pickles and ice cream. Sometimes he wasn't hunger at the morning, then by the afternoon, he was starving. Most her loses clothes, started to get tighter, tighter. Michael had worn pregnant clothes and the was at the time, he switched.
And then don't get him, started about getting his pants on or off. And don't get him started about walked around, which was a problem at first, but now it was worse, he couldn't walk properly, without help.
Michael asked if he get his body back. But, but was impossible because he was to far along the way of being pregnant so Michael had give birth, Michael and Sara was both mother and father at the same time. So another or two Michael will give birth. Hopefully Sara will be there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment