Sunday 13 March 2022

Margaret Qualley: requested by Josef Zápotocky

Josef had always felt like he should have been a woman.

He was jealous that women got to wear pretty clothes and makeup.

He was jealous that they seem to always have fun and Men drooling at their feet.

Every time he passed to wishing well he would make to see him old wish to be a woman.

This month's his woman of choice was Margaret Qualley.

Heclosed his eyes through the coin into the wishing well and made the same wish she had made 100 times before

I wish I was Margaret Qualley.

I wish I was Margaret Qualley.

I wish I was Margaret Qualley.

He opened his eyes and found nothing had happened like 100 times before.

Disappointed and somewhat unhappy he had home and went to bed.

As he slept something marvellous took place.






2 comments:

  1. Josef had felt different, out of place, he never felt like was a guy, he felt that he should be a girl.
    Josef felt that he should been the girl, each time, he saw a girl, a twinge, of angry, some hate, and regret. But he never said anything about why.
    Josef was jealous of women, because there are allowed wear pretty clothes, like dresses, skirts, blouses. And apply makeup like a girl.
    Josef was jealous that girls could make men drool, head over heel, and willing to go their feet, make to anything.
    Each time, Josef saw a girl, and they had kissed them, a part of him slowly eroded to near angry. But he could control himself, but for how long, long can he denied it.
    He started to mediate to change himself, into what he should be a girl, a female, a woman.
    He chanted, over, and over again.
    I am a girl; I am a girl.
    I should been a girl, physically.
    I should been like Margaret Qualley.
    I said this for hours and hours, trying to alter, change, shift my body, my form in who, I should be, no must of been.
    As I stood up, I looked in the mirror. I saw still myself, as a guy. Maybe, I need to do it, again and again.
    As felt asleep, I was dreaming those dreams again, that I was normal, that I was a girl. As I should being.
    As I woke up, the next morning, felt the same, but different at the same time again.
    As I looked in the mirror in the morning, I looked different. I looked like Margett Qualley. Almost like her but different, my hair was a different shade, my eyes were a different color. Even my night clothes different.
    Am I Margett Qualley, or someone closely looks like her. Almost like her twin.
    My room, my place it looked the same, but different. As I looked at my clothes, they were all mostly that what a tomboy would wear. So I had reinvited myself.
    SO, I'm a tomgirl, but I'm a girl. So, I'll, slowly change my looks. I'm not exactly Margett Qualley, I'm Josef who ever that person was. But it will be fun, to find out?

    ReplyDelete