Saturday 12 March 2022

Alice?





Michael was read a book, Alice in Wonderland. Like how many did do, and still do. And the cosmic forces. Or strange events unknown to Michael, he fell asleep, in the yard, there a picture in his book about Alice was going into the burrow and started to fall into a void.

When Michael woke up again. He was in the middle the woods. which was strange at best he wasn't near the woods.
But that wasn't the problem, that he was in the woods, he had long blonde hair, a bow in his hair, wearing a freaking dress, thigh high socks, a pair MaryJane's shoes. And he is a girl. Actually girl.
Welcome, welcome Alice, a mouth in a tree with known body.
What, who is that Michael said.
I'm a cat, just a cat. Then a face appeared, and a body appeared. It looked like a cat, but a cat with a human face.
Your, your cat, a cat that can talk. Michael.
Yes, can talk, the cat said. If you can talk why can I Alice?
I'm not Alice, Michael said.
You look like Alice, the cat said.
You sound like Alice, the cat said.
You dress like Alice, the cat said.
Then in sense you are Alice, the cat said.
Then I look at myself in a pool. What he said, made strange sense.
Then I asked. The cat, how could get out, of here, Michael asked.
Take the path, it will lead you out of the woods, Alice the cat said.
I'm not Alice, Michael said. Oh forget it. He said.
As he started to walk on the path, then the path spilt in three or four paths.
Now which path do, I take get out of there quickly, get out of this stupid dress, he said softly.
Then the mouth of the cat appear, any path is the right Alice. The cat said.
I'm not Alice, Michael said. Oh forget it, just tell me, which way, he said.
Then irritated, he choice a path. Then like magic, it seem, he was out of the woods.
He, he still dressed like Alice, why do I keep think, I'm, I'm the guy name Michael.
I'm, I'm Mich, Mich. I'm, I'm Alice, what strange dream.
I thought, that I was a guy, I'm Alice.
Then was this tree behind her, as she turn to look for a moment, she could swear that, there was a mouth there.
But I must imagine things, I thought I saw the Chester Cat. As she took off her shoes, and laid on the grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment