Sunday 14 November 2021

The Seed of Doubt: requested by Anonymous

It was now the day after Halloween. 

The town was in turmoil.

There had been three brutal murders in the night.

Sarah 17.

Mary 18.

Jonathan 45.

The one thing all three victims had in common was that they all new Karl Wood.

Sarah was going out with him.

Mary was his best riend.

Jonathan was his father.

After hours of being interviewed by the police about his whereabouts and his activities on the night he was allowed home.

When he got home he was confronted by a site he did not expect to see.

His mother who should be in morning for the loss of her husband was dancing around the living room naked.



She jumped when he walked in the room and said I did not think they would release you.

Karl looked at her and said what do you mean by that?

She just looked at him and said I thought I had planted enough evidence to get you put away for life.

Karl looked at her and said you did all the murders didn't you mother?


His mother looked at him and said in a roundabout sort of way she did.

Before adding you see Karl I am not your mother.

I am a body hopper I can jump from body to body every 35 days.

I took over your mum's body after she visited me in jail.

It was the first time I got to meet the person who had put me away

If she had kept her mouth shut and not told anybody what she had seen that night none of this would be happening now.

At first I was just going to ruin her goody two shoes in it with the community.

Then I decided to take everything away from her and blame it on her son.

So when she got her body back her life would be completely ruined.

Karl just stood there gospel and not sure what to do.

The body hopper in his mom's body just added.

You can tell anybody what you like nobody will believe you.

But it might help in your trial.

If you decide to go for an insanity plea.


Pics



2 comments:

  1. Could you make a story like this, involving a bodyhopper? In this case, a teen named Anthony had his life turned a living hell, since a old perv bodyhopper, took his older sister's body. With her body, he masturbates every day and with Anthony would tell anyone his sister was not his sister, the bodyhopper could ruin her reputation. Some weeks later, the pervy left her body, but for Anthony's surprise, he is now occupying his beautiful singles mother body, something is telling Anthony, that he had to adapt, a perverted posing his sexy mom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for getting in touch I will work on that shortly.

      AG

      Delete