Saturday 25 September 2021

Giving him what he wanted. By Rhodry

Andrew been secretly sneaking into his sister room for weeks. Surprise they fit, why because she borrowed his because she get away with it. But he had hide the fact he's wearing girl clothes. And she could get away it.

But she hated it when he does it to her. So she had a plan, a plan to teach him a lesson, the next time. He sneaked into her room. And started to borrow her clothes again.
As put her clothes, her lingerie, her shoes.
He started to good, really good. Almost feminine in appearances, it was almost like he was a girl. A real girl.
But that was impossible he was a guy, a man physically. But all evidence states the fact, that he was a girl. He should be on the floor in hoping that, it was a dream, a nightmare, but was actual pleased with it. As he checked himself out in the mirror acting like a girl.
His sister enter her room.
Well, well, well. I knew it, I knew it, that you were the one who borrow some of my clothes, and didn't put them back in its proper place.
As he turned around. And said well I thought it would be political that you been doing it to me. he said.
Well its different, she said.
Well how was it different, he said.
You get the right to wear them, Andrew said.
But not me, to wear yours clothes. So thank you, for what you did, Andree said.
What your happy that, your no longer a guy anymore. She said.
Well, I wanted to just choice, to wear a dress, but now I'm your sister, than your brother.
So yeah, I'm not happy about me, becoming a girl now. But I'll get used to be one.
As she hears that she was both angry and sorta happy that, she had a sister than a brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment