16 July 2021

Emily Blunt: requested by Josef Zápotocky

 

Josef loved the fact that the great shift had given him this Emily Blunt body.

He loved the fact that the previous owner had taken very good care of it.

He was bursting at the seams with sexual energy.

He loves the way men looked at him.

He loves the power he now had over them.

He loves the way they would give him things and do anything for him for a chance of getting in his knickers especially his flatmate who was besotted by his celebrity body.





I know I said I'd give you the rent this week but I can't afford it.
So can we come to some sort of agreement?
Don't pretend you don't want me.
I saw you checking my ass out this morning.
So just hang up and fuck me Bob.
Fuck me long and hard and all night.









2 comments:

  1. Adam's life is a real nightmare, since his mom's body was taken by a bank heist bodyhopper his life IS not the same. And if he tells someone that his divorced beautiful mom is actually a impostor, he would hurt and send videos of her nude in internet. So for now on, it's a New mom in town, who loves to spend the bank money and stay naked in home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. thank you for taking the time to get in touch.
      I have added it to my list and I will work on them shortly.

      AG

      Delete