Saturday 6 March 2021

Alien possession: requested by Anonymous. By Rhodry

 William never really believe of UFO's. He heard of the stories. To him its just stories.

One night several nights ago. Williams mother did her daily walks in the local woods. When she was late from her daily walks. Nothing really odd.
But when she didn't return when I got late. He started to worry about her.
Call he'd the local police, but they couldn't do something. For two days.
Then he started to look for her, he fond nothing.
Then the morning after she was sitting on a log, dazed and confused. Her outfit opened wide and she was starling up to the sky.
Then she noticed her son there.
Mom , mom you alright he said.
Yes, yes dear.
Wear were you. he said.
I guest I was lost, she said.
Lost but why didn't you call me.
Call you, she thought for a moment. I guess my phone was out of power.
That was surprising you never got lost.
I guess that I found a new path. And I couldn't find the right path out of here.
I guess it was true.
Then he saw her holding a crystal sphere, sorta crystal ball.
When did you get that mom.
I guess that I found it . Do you want to look closer at it.
As I pick it up. There was a flash of light.
Welcome to Earth she say, this is body sufficient.



No comments:

Post a Comment