Saturday 5 December 2020

Looking forward to it. By Rhodry

 

original story





He wanted to experience something different, like a solders, athlete or something, but being in a body of a girl, Wasn't exactly what he wanted, but after the second or third day. He seem to be adjust to be a girl. Or being a girl. He was doing thing like it was second nature. He started to wearing girly clothes like dresses and heels. he started to do things as a girl. Its been a nearly a week, and I'm doing things as a girl. It was like a second nature to me.
As started to going out as a girl. I started to do things, like it was natural thing to do like flirted with guys. There was one guy who seem to be interested in me. For a moment I wanted say no, but something inside me wanted to. It strange I seem to be a attracted to him. I said yes for a date.
The next few days, I started to get read. For my date. I was wearing more dresser dress for my date. Some reason I was frilled at it.
As I arrived at that restaurant, and was wait for me. He acted like a prefect gentleman, and I act like the girl. I was, and I acted like a lady. Or close to a LADY know to be.
It's strange, I'm been a girl for barely a week. And been behaving like I was I girl. Allot longer that a week. The strangest thing is that, I'll be a girl for another three weeks. But that its the thing that bothers me, what happens to me, when I'm a guy again, if I want to be a guy AGAIN. That is the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment