Wednesday 2 December 2020

Looking forward to it.


 

Robert was relaxing in his temporary body enjoying soaking up the sun with his tits hanging out.

His phone rang and instinctively he answered it.

It was the cute guy from the bar last night who he had given his number two.

The guy told him that he could not stop thinking about him.

He asked him if he wanted to go out on a date tonight.

Robert felt strange getting hit on by a man and liking it.

He giggled and laughed in the right places and said to him you can pick me up at chalet 17 at 7pm.

He hung up the phone and lay back staring up at the sky and said to himself well I am a woman for the next three weeks and it's only natural to find men attractive.

2 comments:

  1. He wanted to experience something different, like a solders, athlete or something, but being in a body of a girl, Wasn't exactly what he wanted, but after the second or third day. He seem to be adjust to be a girl. Or being a girl. He was doing thing like it was second nature. He started to wearing girly clothes like dresses and heels. he started to do things as a girl. Its been a nearly a week, and I'm doing things as a girl. It was like a second nature to me.
    As started to going out as a girl. I started to do things, like it was natural thing to do like flirted with guys. There was one guy who seem to be interested in me. For a moment I wanted say no, but something inside me wanted to. It strange I seem to be a attracted to him. I said yes for a date.
    The next few days, I started to get read. For my date. I was wearing more dresser dress for my date. Some reason I was frilled at it.
    As I arrived at that restaurant, and was wait for me. He acted like a prefect gentleman, and I act like the girl. I was, and I acted like a lady. Or close to a LADY know to be.
    It's strange, I'm been a girl for barely a week. And been behaving like I was I girl. Allot longer that a week. The strangest thing is that, I'll be a girl for another three weeks. But that its the thing that bothers me, what happens to me, when I'm a guy again, if I want to be a guy AGAIN. That is the question.

    ReplyDelete