Saturday 14 November 2020

Why are these guys staring at me? By Rhodry

original story


It was barely a few months ago, I was a different person literally. I really didn't care about what I ate or when I ate it. I never did anything. The people who knew me, said I do something, excises go out for a walk once a while. Get a hobby, get a interest or something. Which I ignored completely. Then it happen my lifestyle caught with me.

I put in a special program, which change me, literally. I was still me well part of me was the original was my mind, my brain. It seem my old body couldn't be saved. So I got a new body, a girl body. Why because the didn't have time, to create a male one. And I was one of the first ones. That was transplanted into a new body.
It took me, weeks to walk, never mind, move normally, I could talk in a sorta feminine masculine voice. That sound sorta both. If I didn't used my words properly.
I tried to return to my old lifestyle , but I couldn't why I don't why. So I change a few things I start to excises more and more. Then I started to dresses better, I was considered a tomboy. I wasn't great, but good. Then I started style hair a litter longer, I learn to it properly. Then I learn to wear some makeup. Thou I wore mostly pants, shorts and low heeled heels. I did get some casual skirts and dresses ,and more shoes. Then I started to do something like writing or program nothing great , but I found I'm good not great, which say I could be. I still excises a few times a week. Each time I exercise in the paths, I sometime see some guys stare at me. And for some reason I look at some of them too. Is it I'm except the facts I like it. Or I'm become a girl , looks at cute bodies. That can be true I sometime look at girls running too. And I do feel something what I don't really know!

2 comments:

  1. I would appreciate if you made a caption where a guy named Jose steals his favorite twitch streamers body and decides to be her for the rest of his new life while the new Jose has to just accept it after the new leahviathan makes it permanent can you use this picture as well please https://www.instagram.com/p/B62-rqkAox-/

    ReplyDelete