Saturday 14 November 2020

She's never turning us back. By Rhodry

original story





It was nearly week ago last Friday, they had the argument. With a girl name Debbie, who working part time in local coffee shop. Thou it wasn't really her fault. They blamed her, lucky, the cameras told the true. So they thought it was a joke to trip her. So either paid for or get barred from the place. So they paid , but they wanted paid back. Because, they got caught. So a late Friday night. They found her house.

I don't like this.
What to like.
I really don't like this.
Stop those feeling of yours.
You like it, helps you.
So, what you have bad feeling about a girl.
We shouldn't done that. We shouldn't be here either.
Look we'll just do some redecorating and leave, she never know it us.
Just because of a joke that when wrong.
Look no one get the better of me, no one specially a girl like her.
Your just mad she said no to you, and you pull that stunt and lost.
Are you come or not.
I might well keep it a minimal amount.
See it was easy.
Then a flash happen. As they saw a full length mirror. Sydney and Scott. Saw two naked two stared at them, and thought it was someone else, but they realized it, when they touched the mirror. It was them.
Before they could scream a bit. Debbie appeared seemly from nowhere.
Well, well. The two trouble maker try to break in my house.
What happen to us. They said together.
What you couldn't read the signs it said "No trespassing "
So why are we girls, naked girls to boot.
It seem that some people can't read a sign.
Just say, its my protection system. And it caught two boys who aren't smart enough to leave it be.
So just change us back. And call it even.
No, I thought you two would forget about it. But I need a safe system in case. You two thought it be fun to break in do some damage.
I told him before we, entered your house it was a idea.
It seem your friend had some common sense. But not to much to follow you.
Before Scott spoke, Debbie spoke first. Okay here are the ground rule.
One you two, will clean up and the and do the laundry once a week.
Two one or both will help my brother get or be a date at least before he finish high school.
Three you will both work part time with me, at the coffee shop , being waitress.
After a time maybe three months
Three months I said.
Okay four months.
I started to disagree.
She okay five months. You want more.
Neither want more like a years maybe.
Okay do you have question.
Sydney raise his feminine hand .
Yes, Sydney Debbie said.
Yes, how can we be, I don't know anything about being.
Do you have a sister, or female cousin.
I don't have a sister, and relatives do video chat. So I don't.
Well I have a have and she away , she sorta tomboy, and don't along with my relatives.
Well you have a problem , if you want my help. I can but it will be more time say until the after Christmas.
That blackmail I said.
No its not I'm to help, but I need some kind of payment.
Fine I said. And Sydney agreed too.
So I'm thinking you two being a bit dresses causal, nerdy girl. Both beauty and brain. Anything else Debbie asked.
So what will stop us, from tell other people that that you changed us into a girls.
Nothing, but they won't believe you, every time they'll see you. They'll see you and consider you as girl, And know as one who were girls.
If thinks you would run out now. As you are now. They would considered it as a stunt, and you give yourself bad names. Oh yes as boy it's one thing but as girls its another.
And if you do tell them, you are really boys they think your crazy. So do you accept it.
We both said yes, and started to clean and then later learn to girls. It going to be a long six month, it feels like its longer. And the night isn't over. Imagine tomorrow , we start working as girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment