Saturday 7 November 2020

Time to go hunting! By Rhodry



 

It's said to believe the vampires don't exist. So was it said or known. She was dress in old-style fashion, like the 1950's or 1940's maybe. She dressed in a elegant like something out of time. She had aura about her. When she look at me. It was like she knew me. She when to me.
Do you like me. She asked me.
I said yes. I do.
Good I will give you a SPECIAL gift.
When she started to kiss me on the neck. Then I felt a bit on the neck. I said ouch.
I'm sorry but I need to take something from you.
The next several hour were a blur.
When I woke up, the next day. I felt funny. Probably nothing. I felt still strange, I thought I was looking at another person. But then I realized it. Was me. I was a girl, somehow, someway, I was I girl.
No, I felt different, like it I was like her. Then I realized I was a vampire a girl vampire. I want to search for her. But before I could leave my place. There was stream of daylight. In front of me. Before I touched it. I stopped. Then I noticed a message there. There was short note there.
Welcome my new sister you are part of new world my world. You are now a vampire and a girl. I knew before I changed you, into your true self, and gave you a extra gift. We will talk about it later. You will need some blood. From to time to time. Welcome to your new as a girl and vampire.
So I'm a vampire and girl. It can't that bad. I can work with this, I can deal with it until I feel comfortable to be know as a girl. The other thing I will not tell I don't think they believe me. Another to create a style for me. Maybe my masters style!

No comments:

Post a Comment