Saturday 7 November 2020

Addams Part 2


He looked up at the tall figure who he recognised as a Gomez Adam's Wednesday’s father.

Realising who he was now he did his best to act like Wednesday and just looked at her father and said I was just playing around the house father, do you want to play with me?”

Gomez told him to go play in the Attic with the rats & bats.

Ryan gave a sigh of relief and went upstairs to the attic where he decided to mess around a bit as how many times in a lifetime do you get to play like this

Even though he didn’t like wearing Wednesday’s dress and having a little girl's body he did enjoy having all the energy of a child again and the freedom of not being responsible for anything.


He was laying underneath a chair observing everybody else in the house when he spotted a switch which Wednesday's personality which were growing stronger in his mind told him to flick.

Upon slamming down the switch sparks started flying out.


Ryan ran back his bedroom not wanting to get in trouble.

He climbed back into the bed and closed his eyes hoping that this was some crazy dream he was having and that he would wake up as himself again.



4 comments:

  1. As she left the bedroom, I sat up. I looked exactly like the goth girl was. And I'm her. I was looking for something to wear. Like pants or something which many girls wear. But this girl wore mostly skirts, blouses and dresses, or legging. Mostly in black. My foot wear was equally as goth. So I choice the most mannish , tomboy clothes she had in her closet. After I dresses, left the bedroom, and saw the little girl as the tall dark women is now.
    What happen to me.
    Well my dear, that is more complexed, that it is.
    And what of your mother, what happen to her. And why did you change into her.
    That is more complex than it is. Just say she was upgrade to the next step. And I upgrade to the next step. So I need someone to replace me so to speak of.
    So I'm the next Wednesday Addams, and I have no choice so speak of.
    In sense yes, so go along and play.
    I don't think so. I said.
    You don't understand, your me in sense. You will start to behavior like me.
    I will not I said. After a few minutes, I went to the attic and played. After a few hours, of playing. I was tired and when to my bedroom. To go to sleep. And I hope, it's a nightmare , and I'll wake up and back to normal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what the switch did? lol

    ReplyDelete