Saturday 28 November 2020

That's a little tight. By Rhodry



Somehow, someway I was in a young girl. In a hotel room. Stark naked on the floor. I noticed a towel next to me. I couldn't understand how or why it happen to me. Or this person. Before I could realized it. I remember who I was, but sorta remember, bits and pieces of things of her life. I'm not sure where I was, what part the country I was in, or if I'm in the same country. Then I remember who I am now sorta. Then I check the room for some clothes. For some reason she only bought , only skirts, blouses, dresses, more fancier lingerie, shoes, some jewelry , and makeup. No pants or jeans , what kind of girl. She err I was. I couldn't stay naked inside a motel room. I put on the lease girly clothes, she has, oh my then I decided to be more girly for some reason. I put some plain underwear, I pink top and a skirt. I think the skirt was a bit to tight. OR did she like her/my clothes like this. Either, I can find some flat shoes, or some sneakers to wear. I was examine myself. At first I didn't want to a girl, each hour, I became more used it. I wonder , if it was an accident or I was choice. I have figure out this out. Or at least find out who I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment