Tuesday 24 November 2020

That's a little tight.


 

Jonathan was overjoyed with the body he had landed in.

He wasted no time in exploring it in more detail in the privacy of his hotel room.

After about 3 hours of self exploration he decided he would head out for a bit of fun.

He stood in front of the full-length mirror and considered what he should wear.

He did his best to think like a young woman and pick out something cute to wear

He slipped on a cute looking pink top before attempting to get his bottom into the tiny white skirt he had chosen to wear.

2 comments:

  1. Somehow, someway I was in a young girl. In a hotel room. Stark naked on the floor. I noticed a towel next to me. I couldn't understand how or why it happen to me. Or this person. Before I could realized it. I remember who I was, but sorta remember, bits and pieces of things of her life. I'm not sure where I was, what part the country I was in, or if I'm in the same country. Then I remember who I am now sorta. Then I check the room for some clothes. For some reason she only bought , only skirts, blouses, dresses, more fancier lingerie, shoes, some jewelry , and makeup. No pants or jeans , what kind of girl. She err I was. I couldn't stay naked inside a motel room. I put on the lease girly clothes, she has, oh my then I decided to be more girly for some reason. I put some plain underwear, I pink top and a skirt. I think the skirt was a bit to tight. OR did she like her/my clothes like this. Either, I can find some flat shoes, or some sneakers to wear. I was examine myself. At first I didn't want to a girl, each hour, I became more used it. I wonder , if it was an accident or I was choice. I have figure out this out. Or at least find out who I am!

    ReplyDelete