Saturday 24 October 2020

Shadow's birthday by Rhodry

Shadow's birthday request





It was the eve of his 18th birthday. Like every other 18th year, your a adult things changes. Like who knows how many people who turned 18. But for Sam its different for him. When he woke up, it was different other than being a adult. It was different how, at first, he thought it was just being drowsy that's why he sounded funny. Then other things was odd, he felt his hair on his shoulder. But that not possible , my hair wasn't that long. Then I felt something strange on my chest. I had breasts. How could I have breasts. Then I check where groin is or should be. It wasn't there, it was gone, but were my penis and testicles were gone, no replace with a vagina, a real vagina.

Then I fulling woke up, my hair, body became a girl. I was a girl. In few freaking hours I was a girl.
Even I looked for my mother, a few day days before, she tried to talk to me. About something. About some kind family heritage on my mother side of the family. And I thought it was something else. Mom I yelled.
Oh my, hello my dear, I see you found your heritage.
Heritage, heritage. I didn't it was this.
Well I tried to tell you. you would inherit the family legacy.
How, or why, this happen.
Well it happen to your great, great, grandparents. That the male heirs did something, to a child of powerful witch. So the stories go.
I didn't believe it even to. When my grandparents told me too.
Mom you too.
Yes, I'm afraid so, my dear.
Well, I was afraid that it would happen you too.
I set up new ID for you, in case. It happen to you.
I'm going to be a girl for the rest of my life.
I'm afraid so my dear.
Now, you have decided how your going to handle this and why kind of girl, You'll be!

No comments:

Post a Comment